HAT 5.4.1 . 2009-05-11
HAT 5.4.1b3 . 2009-03-20
- Added Shibboleth-checkbox for each user in Web-Users dialog.
- Added default language and format for each user in Web-Users dialog.
- Added support parenthesis after text and host operators in dimension search logic.
For example, =(foo¬bar).
- Fixed text search with links embedded. Previously two separate matches were done,
first on a string with links, secondly links stripped.
This, however, gave unexpected results, especially with not-operator.
Now expression logic is fully parsed first, and the two separate matches
(with links and links stripped) are carried out on an atomic level.
HAT 5.4.1b2 . 2009-02-23
- Fixed template filters to accept template pathnames without space after colon.
- Fixed "In Use" component filter when using stacked dimensions in
Components and Component Functions.
HAT 5.4.1b1 . 2009-02-02
- Web-HAT: added Shibboleth authentication.
HAT 5.4 . 2008-11-04
- Added Time Scale names in from/to Card-ID operators.
- Moved Time Scale sections in front of Save Setup sections in HAT text files.
- Windows: fixed file progress indicators when handling files larger than 2 GB.
- Added scrollbars in Save Setup tab pages if all items do not fit in window.
HAT 5.4b4 . 2008-10-27
- Fixed a memory bug in dimension expression conversion when the expression becomes longer.
- Fixed a database bug with card reallocation.
HAT 5.4b3 . 2008-09-30
- Norwegian translation updated.
- Windows: fixed the version resource to correctly show information under Vista.
- Windows: fixed a bug that caused a userkey to be forgotten in certain cases.
HAT 5.4b2 . 2008-06-18
- Added date operators in Time and Component Functions.
- Updated HAT file version number to "080813"
- Added -filter, -templates and -subsets options in
OpenTemplate macro command.
- Added WebHATServer
- Web-HAT: added default document-root="../webhat/"
in hat.cgi for macintosh OS X.
HAT 5.4b1 . 2008-05-28
- Fixed popup window menu bug that prevented selecting menu items in 5.4b1.
- Added fast reordering of columns in Time and Component Functions.
- Added Component Functions formula operations: count, product, average,
geometric mean, max and min.
HAT 5.4a6 . 2008-05-14
- Fixed Component Functions formula calculation order: previously
the "Sum of lower levels" did not affect the source values of the other formulas.
HAT 5.4a5 . 2008-04-30
- Added "File Origin" in database options, cards and lines analysis.
- Redesigned defpage pictures.
HAT 5.4a4 . 2008-04-21
- Windows: added XP and Vista style user interface.
- Added speed in horisontal scroll with scroll arrows.
HAT 5.4a3 . 2008-02-14
HAT 5.4a2 . 2008-02-12
- Added SIE4 file format in Save Setup.
- Added setting for automatic recalculation in the program preferences.
- Removed the user interface setting from the program preferences.
- Removed the diagonal vs center dragging setting from the program preferences.
- Removed the Do-Don't alert setting from the program preferences.
- Windows: changed alerts messages to use verbs in buttons.
- Windows: changed minimum platform requirements to Windows 2000.
- Windows: added compatibility for Windows Vista.
- Windows: file type association moved from HKCR to HKCU.
- Added date operators for DeleteCards
- Added macro command OpenFile.
- Added macro command OpenURL.
- Added functions dim, level, dimlevel, leaf in Component Functions.
- Added option to export stacked dimensions in separate columns.
- Added support for html, file, card, macro and template links.
More info in technical notes.
- Added notes search box in analysis layouts.
- OS X: added support for offline volume mounting (alias records).
- OS X: added support for POSIX-style long filenames.
- Added -x and -w selectors for Components and Component Functions in
- Changed license dialog layout to support long company names.
Earlier release notes for HAT 5.3.